It is currently Thu 06 Aug 2020, 08:55

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Samurai unlimited?
PostPosted: Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:20 

Hello,

I just purchased the Samurai unlimited for 50 Euros. But it seems I don't have it but instead got 3000 contributions point and an get 30 days trial samurai...
That does not sound right if you aks me or did I misunderstood it at some point?

What I mean is that unlimited does not sound equal to get 3000 contributions point and activate 30 times the 30 days access...

So I'm confused now.

Can you clear it up for me, please

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Samurai unlimited?
PostPosted: Tue 03 Sep 2013, 17:32 

Administrateur

Thank for your support. I must have sent you a message to explain after your purchase. You do get an unlimited access, so don't worry. If you don't have many contribution points left any more, just send me an email and I'll add more points quickly. If it still sounds confused, contact me and I'll extend your current subscription so that you don't have to reactive it each month.

PostPosted: Tue 29 Oct 2013, 07:49 

(Yeah I know I'm late with my reply :roll: )

The mail came later. It's clear now. Thank you :)
Don't worry my english is good enough to not be confused. (But not good enough to make "right" senctence I'm afraid)

It's an interesting way of doing it.

(Sorry, I'm studying applied computing [I think thats the english term] so I'm often quite interested in stuff like that ;) )

Btw. how is it possible that "many" ppl have higher colorrank/-belts if the lessons not ready yet?
Do you get that much points training vocabulary? (And why are there that mich vocabulary anyway? Haha, don't worry that no complaint I just tend to have problems remebering them without reading/writing and I have trouble writing as I have nobody who can correct that and it's really hard to find text for reading if you have not much knowledge in grammar)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed 30 Oct 2013, 07:52 

Administrateur

Aside from the lessons, there are several other tools that let you get points such in the kanji and kana section. Lessons have quizzes that can be done twice in two weeks, so it's possible to get many points. Other users also have JA Sensei on Android, and the account is synchronized.

If you want to read some texts easily, check the Assisted Reading tool http://www.japan-activator.com/en/natural/readalong. I'll add more texts soon.