I wish you all a Happy Holiday Season!
Last january, I opened English version of the site and much as been done since then:
- Almost all lessons have been translated into English
- A kanji dictionary has been added along with an Eng<>Jap dictionary
- Live Chat system to ask question to other members
- Automatic translator to help you understand the general meaning of a text
- I've bought a license to use animated kanji strokes with the help of a few members
- Contribution tools have been created to let you help me in the site development
- A tool to learn how to write Kana: type the romaji and the text appears in Kana automatically with the stroke order
I still have much to do and I hope the year to come will give me the opportunity. I still count on you to help me.