A little surprise for the end of the year...
Many of you asked me for more of them, and I promised myself to add them before the end of the year. Here are not one, but five new lessons available on the website. For each lesson, you'll find:
- a dialogue with increasing level of difficulty
- essential vocabulary of the lesson to be sure to learn Japanese used in everyday life
- grammar section that includes and explains in detail the structures found in the lesson
- a series of exercises to practice immediately what you've learned
- a culture page that will help you get a wide and sharp vision of the cultural topic presented in the lesson
- and of course a challenging final quiz to check if you have assimilated the lesson.
The titles of these five new lessons:
- Sushi with family
- Thief! part 1
- Thief! part 2
- Going to the movie
- Coming of Age Day
You'll also notice that the audio files of for each lesson have been re-recorded in high quality.
If you don't have a Samurai account yet, support Japan-Activator and get an access to the new lessons. I chose to let members with a Samurai account enjoy these lessons first. This is for me a way to thank them for their active support, which make all JA projects possible.
For JA Sensei users, the application was updated to version 3.3.2 yesterday. Have a look on Google Play to see what's new. These five new lessons are not yet available on JA Sensei because I unfortunately can't take care of it right away. I try to organize the best I can the projects, and I have other tasks that I'll finish first.
I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!