Hiragana and Katakana module redesigned in JA Sensei
Last month, the Kanji module in JA Sensei had undergone a major update. This time it is the turn of the Kana module to be updated with the integration of the tracking system.
It was also the opportunity for me to integrate features that many of you requested in this module :
- Taking quizzes with Hiragana and Katakana mixed
- Indicating a way to differentiate じ / ぢ in quizzes
Kana contents have also been improved a lot :
- Differences in Hepburn, Nihonshiki and Kunreishiki romaji systems
- Phonetic description to help you pronounce the sound
- A list of examples for each Kana with audio to help you master the pronunciation
- The list of Kana that look the same as the selected one, so that you can pay extra attention to them and avoid mixing them (ex. さ / ち).