3 New lessons!
I'm happy to let you know that I've added 3 new lessons. You can find them by clicking the Lessons -> Progressive course button in the menu on the left.
The three new lessons are:
- At the library
- Fruits at the supermarket
- Taking a bath
Thanks to these lessons, you'll learn many new important aspects of the Japanese language. Among them:
- putting a verb in the past
- new particles such as GA, DE, MOU, KARA, NODE
- the honorific language (and how the Japanese language can be so peculiar!)
- creating a sequence of adjectives
- translating AND with TO and YA
- discover about shopping in Japan, and how to take a bath in Japan (yes, there are important things you need to know about that!)
Each lesson comes with a list of very useful words not too long to keep you motivated, and several exercises that you are really welcome to do if you want to improve your skills and not only how much you know about the language.
And to complete each lesson, take the quiz to win points and improve your ranking on the site!